Home / How Hashtag Research Can Boost Your Content Marketing Strategy | Shopweb
A hashtag or this symbol “#” as it is more commonly known has become an integral part of social media.
A hashtag is a label for content. It helps others who are interested in a certain topic, quickly find content on that same topic.
Every social media marketer must have an idea about their niche hashtags, this will optimize the content for the relevant audience.
There are a number of tools that will help you to generate or create your own hashtags which will boost the impact of your message
1. Sprout Social: It has an analysis tool that discovers the most relevant and engaged hashtags which are related to your brand.
2. Hashtagify.me: This website is a free tool to find the perfect hashtags for your brand. It gives you the popularity trend and the whole analysis for the one which you are targeting.
3. RiteTag: It gives us reports on how the hashtags are working on our social network sites, it is also a search tool that is mostly used for Facebook and Twitter.
4. All Hashtag: This generates hashtags and you can also create your own one. It provides results based on your keywords.
Hashtag research is leading businesses all over the world towards organic, sustained growth.
Producing quality content is only the first step. Next, you have to find an audience for it. And with a little bit of market insight, you will find the right audience.
Did you know that posts containing 9 hashtags perform nearly 2.5x as well as posts that only use 1?
Ways hashtag research can boost your content marketing strategy
1. Improves your product/service: The hashtags used by the audience to express their grief, will help you find their pain points and that will help you in improving your product/service.
2. Boost your post reach: People have started searching for something that is relevant through hashtags. So, your social media post will get organic reach. You should keep a check on the updated hashtags in your niche and the tags that your audience are using, this will expand your brands visibility.
3. Build a social community: A community is where people gather to talk, and the social community is where people come online and build relations with others. In twitter, each week people come and find each other by using the hashtags and discuss ideas in the chat.
4. Helps you create your own hashtag: You can create your own hashtag and track its performance through campaigns. This will help you keep track of user-generated content. Tracking of the campaign will know how well your hashtag is working, so that you can repost the same hashtags again in your future posts.
Hashtag is an easy and simple to use tool that will help you improve your social media marketing. Researching on these tags is a time-consuming process but the end result is worth the whole search. It is not just researching on hashtags, but you also need to post on social media regularly and stay consistent. Since social media and the technology is ever-changing, you should keep updating your hashtags and optimize your content regularly in order to stay in the race.
Create your free Webpage Join Now